Your experience at BridgePhase will involve fast paced challenging work, outstanding benefits, career growth opportunities, access to project and company social functions, professional development, and community outreach activities. We strive to give all employees access to as much career growth and learning opportunities and as they desire, acknowledging that not everyone has the same career goals.
Examples of what you can expect working at BridgePhase include:
- Challenging Work – Our customers and partners expect the best from us. You will likely be called upon to utilize both your core technical skills and project experiences to solve complex problems and help our customers maximize the business value they receive from their IT investments. Both your technical and problem solving skills will be tested, and you’ll have the support of a highly experienced team behind you.
- Company Events – We hold company outings which gives employees from different projects a chance to network, build relationships, and learn more about the company’s activities outside of their day-to-day work. Company events include happy hours, team building events, community outreach activities, and more.
- Outstanding Benefits – Our benefits rival or often exceed those offered by larger companies. Benefits include comprehensive medical & dental insurance, flexible spending account, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401K with non-vested company matching, and a generous paid vacation allowance.
- Continuing Education – BridgePhase is committed to continuing education for our employees. All employees are allocated an annual self-education budget which enables them to obtain new certifications, purchase educational material, or attend a training course.
- Career Development Opportunities – Interesting in learning about things outside of your swim lane? We offer employees opportunities to engage in areas such as recruiting, business development, or marketing support.
Please visit our careers page to learn more about how BridgePhase may fit into your career plans.